Sunset, takes my breath away!

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

As I was rummaging through my collections of photos, I came across this picture of a sunset. Taken not so long ago when my family & I were vacationing in Bintulu. No special tricks yet as I was a newbie. I have read through many articles on sunsets photography, and I admit I am not sure whether I can really learn (let alone master) the tricks to take breathtaking sunsets. But I will sure try. Next time, maybe. In the meantime, I am quite contented with this pic. Aaaahhh!!!!!

3 comments:

Dr Domino February 2, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

sedap mata memandang.. keep it up sis!

Jeff Syiru February 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Bila gik maok register dgn miribloggers.blogspot.com ?

Kazookazoo February 3, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Aok .. kejap gik

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP